Infrared Imaging Services
Your Complete Source for Infrared Inspections and Thermal Imaging
Install infrared windows to safely speed your electrical P/PM
IR Window Solutions by IRISS (Infrared Inspections Support Solutions)
IR windows allow for viewing electrical switchgear through safe ports. For more information or a quote for infrared windows for your data center, call 845-641-5482 or email IRman@infraredimagingservices.com. Inquire at 845-641-5482
IR windows allow for viewing electrical switchgear through safe ports. There are several advantages to using infrared windows:
- Standards compliance: The equipment is maintained in an enclosed and guarded condition without creating a potential electrical hazard during inspection. Therefore elevated levels of PPE are not required when using an IR window.
- Safety: the non?intrusive inspection does not elevate the risk of electrocution or of triggering an arc flash incident.
- Risk management: the Hierarchy of Control requires engineers and managers to eliminate risk where possible (as opposed to relying on engineering controls or PPE to protect personnel after the accident happens). Use of IR inspection windows eliminates the high?risk behaviors involved with open?panel inspection and replaces them with a non?intrusive work process.
- Data management: IR windows provide a systematic approach to data collection during inspections – same target, same location, same angle, and same distance. Consistency in the data collection process leads to more trendable data in any PdM process.
- Cost savings/efficiency: using infrared windows has been shown in time studies to eliminate over 90% of the time involved with inspections. And after all… time is money.
Infrared Imaging Services LLC
Infrared Imaging Services LLC is a member in good standing of the United Infrared Network. As a member, we receive support for our customers from industry experts with decades of combined experience. We are certified for BlockwallScanIR™, EnergyScanIR™ RoofScanIR™. ElectricIR™, and DataCentIR™. Call or use the Contact us page to discuss your commercial thermal imaging needs. We provide infrared electrical inspections as requested by your insurance company. We are Level III thermographers and infrared instructors certified by the Infraspection Institute.